Saturday, January 19, 2013

Rest In Peace, Marvin Wise



Marvin N. Wise
He departed this life January 14, 2013. He is survived by his loving devoted mother, Rose Wise (Sissiboo); brother Michael K. Wise (Audrey); two sisters, Donnette Henderson (Joe) and Shaquanda Walker; one uncle, Linwood Wise Jr, ; Nephews, Terrell, Demario and dominique; Niece, Marhanda Thomas; a host of other relatives, cousins, and friends. Remain rest at Chiles Funeral Home, 2100 Faiarmount Ave', where view will be saturday 10 AM., followed by Funeral services at  1 PM, with Rev Bobby E. Holmes Officating. Interment Oakwood Cemetery.
Published in Richmond Times-Dispatch on January 18, 2013
He attended to Virginia School for the Deaf and the Blind though 1979 to 1983 and never graduated.
He was lived since in Richmond, Virginia and non-social in the Deaf Community. 
He has problem heart and died of natural causes, in his nap sleep.

"You Take Me There"

"As I search for your Saving grace,
I know one day I'll see your face.
Waiting is the hardest thing for me,
I know with you I will be so free.
You take me up and lay me back down,
I know with you I am and will be found.
I seek you each day and seek your name,
I am nothing without you or your Fame.
Waking with you, you give me power,
To make it another day and another hour.
Learning your word is oh so smart,
I love you Lord with all my heart.
You gave up for me all your life,
We could not stop all the strife.
Everyday I will always say,
I long to return to you one day.
Love me Lord and keep me strong,
Without you I can never get alone.
So hear my prayers as bring me peace,
My sins Oh Lord will slowly cease.
My heart is heavy and I am weak,
You love is strong as you speak.
Keep me safe at comforts arms,
Give me grace without any harm.
Give me eternity and take me home,
That day I will never be alone."


by Ralph Quinonez

No comments:

Post a Comment