Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rest in Peace: Joan Gallagher Wilkins


Joan Gallagher Wilkins
~~~~~~

Mrs. Joan Gallagher Wilkins, 80, of Warsaw, passed away Saturday, September 21, 2013. She was the widow of J. Robert Wilkins and a member of Totuskey Baptist Church.

Survivors are her sons, John R. Wilkins, Jr.(Donna) of Glebe Point, E. Gary Wilkins (Carolyn) of Kilmarnock, and David W. Wilkins (Wanda) of Farnham; daughter, Janet Wilkins Wright (Michael) of Mechanicsville; brother, Gilbert E. Gallagher of Warsaw; sisters, Gazelle Baird of Chance, Shirley Ingram of Richmond, and Vera G. Langford of Tappahannock; and six grandchildren, Victoria Rose Shell (Brandon), Joshua Wright, Christina Wright, Mary Hunt (Broaddus), Elizabeth Sanders (Dan), and Kevin Wilkins; great grandchildren, Payton Shell , Bayleigh Shell , and Judson Hunt; step grandchildren, Stacey Davis, Heather Oliver (Morgan), Carol Coates (Daniel), John Bryant, Jordan Bryant, and Brandy Payne; step great grandchildren, Nora Bowles, Willee Bowles, Caden Beynon, Chase Bryant, and Chance Bryant.

A funeral service will be held at 2 p.m. on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at Totuskey Baptist Church. The family will receive friends from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday evening at Welch Funeral Home, Marks Chapel. Memorial contributions may be made to the Totuskey Baptist Church or to the Hospice of Virginia.

Press by Richmond Times Dispatcher



"Who knows there is a world behind the
roof of blue sky inside the green flour of Earth...
Full of loves tenderness
sympathy kindness
the hearts as clear
as glass...
Everybody is bend in front
of love there is no difference
between love and life
every heart accepts
There life is love
and there love is life...
imagine
how looking like the 
atmosphere there...
I want to know my
age fellows,
may I give permit-ion to
my heart stays there
as long as a breath come and go...
But i know my answer
simply no...
because I know my world
here is, love but some are in love
and some are against love...
I don't know who ever
againest the love
are they have heart !
If they have what type of it 
with out love...
I wish I show them the world 
my heart creat behind the roof of blue sky
inside the green floure of earth
I wish my world is like that
so my age fellows...
May you give permition to your hearts
or you want make this world like that
well i wish u make this world like that with me
full of loves tenderness,
sympathy kindness..." 

(Unknown poem)



No comments:

Post a Comment